The Australia-China Centre for Personal Health Technologies is a collaborative research Centre led by Flinders University in Australia and Nankai University in China.
The symposium showcases leading experts in the Personal Health Technologies arena from China and Australia.
- AIE-Related Biosensing, Diagnosis and Therapy, Professor Guangxue Feng, South China University of Technology
- Retina Vessel Detection Based on Geodesic Model, Dr Li Liu, Shandong Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Preparation and Biomedical Applications of Novel Molecular Imaging Probes, Professor Dan Ding, Nankai University
- Dialysis Units in Remote Australia, Dr Michael Smith, Purple House
- Novel AIE Sensors for Detecting Protein Biomarkers for Disease Diagnosis and Monitoring, Dr Bicheng Yao, La Trobe University
- Point-of-care biochip for contiguous monitoring of cytokines, Professor Guozhen Liu, School of Life and Health Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Weblink/s for further information:
Sorry you missed this event. Keep checking the MDPP website event page for future events.