The Medical Device Research Institute conducts world leading, collaborative research into Medical Devices to meet challenges facing the global healthcare sector.
You are invited to join us for the MDRI Showcase to hear from our key researchers and explore our labs and facilities at Flinders University at Tonsley on Wednesday 27 September 2023.
1:30pm – 2:30pm
Lecture Theatre 1, Ground Floor – Meet our key researchers and discover what we do.
- Rapid fire PhD presentations
- MDRI Industry collaboration success stories
- Learn about our mentoring program (and see how you can be involved)
2:30pm – 5pm
Explore our laboratories and facilities at your own pace and talk to our researches and students.
Visit our facilities:
- Medical Device Prototyping Lab
- Biomechanical/ Surgical Skills Lab
- Digital Health/CISCO Lab
- Rehab and Motion Analysis Lab
- Multimodal Recording Facility
- PPE Testing Facility
- MicroCT Lab