Calling all Victorian-based stakeholders!
Keep an eye out as the Medical Device Partnering Program (MDPP) will be in your neighbourhood! Drop-In sessions will run for the next few weeks as part of our ongoing strategy to engage with you on your ideas. The first locations are:
- Each Tuesday
- MELBOURNE CENTRE FOR NANOFABRICATION (MCN), 151 Wellington Road
- Each Wednesday
- BioFab3D at ST. VINCENT’S HOSPITAL, 1stFloor, Clinical Sciences Building, 29 Regent Street
- Dial (03) 9214 3391 for access to lab
- Thursdays November 21, and December 19
- BAKER INSTITUTE, 7th-floor Tea Room, 75 Commercial Road
- Fridays October 25, November 8, and November 22
- BIONICS INSTITUTE, 384-388 Albert Street
- Fridays November 1, 15, 29, and December 13
- SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY, ground floor Innovation Precinct, 68 William Street
If you are in the neighbourhood be sure to connect with Oded VanHam, MDPP's Operations Manager Victoria. It is the perfect opportunity to have a conversation about the potential of your idea or opportunity to translate your research. Ask how MDPP can provide the additional support you may need to connect with clinicians, engineers, designers and industry. Even if it’s a quick chat, do drop in!